Tissot Men’s Heritage Silver Oplain Visodate Powermatic 80 Watch
Customer Product Information
This insurance is optional and will meet the demands and needs of a UK resident requiring insurance for jewellery or watches in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man plus up to 30 consecutive days elsewhere in the world any one trip.
The insurance is administered by T H March & Co. Limited, Hare Park House, Yelverton Business Park, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 7LS, and they are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This may be checked on the Financial Services Register on the FCA’s website.
In the unlikely event that you may wish to make a complaint, this should be directed to T H March. The complaints procedure is detailed in your insurance documentation.
It is important you read the certificate as this details the terms, conditions and any restrictions in cover.
Add theft, damage & loss insurance from T H March
Our UK customers can insure their purchase with MarchGuard cover from T H March, providers of specialist jewellery and watch insurance since 1887.
Main Policy Benefits
- No excess on claims
- Simple and easy to arrange
- Accidental loss*
- Accidental damage*
- Theft cover*
- Worldwide cover (up to 30 consecutive days abroad)
- All claims are processed through Joshuas Jewellers Ltd (repair or replacement)
- For 3 year policies, protection is included against price inflation on replacement items (see certificate terms for details)
- * Subject to terms and conditions of the policy
Please be aware:
- UK residents only
- No cover for wear and tear
- No cover for items left in unattended baggage or unattended vehicles
- No cover for free gifts or accessories
- There is a 14-day cooling off period. For goods returned under our 30-day return policy, only a pro-rated refund can be made for months remaining after the initial 14 days.
- This insurance is NOT renewable after the initial term
- It is not possible to mix 1 year and 3 year terms on the same policy
- See policy wording for full details of cover and exclusions
Terms & Conditions
It is important you read the certificate as this details the terms, conditions and any restrictions in cover.Click here to download the full policy wording document (PDF) Click here to download the insurance product information document (PDF)
Important notice: Some household policies may have restrictions on watch and jewellery cover for trips abroad. They may also ask you to use a jeweller of their choosing for repair or replacement. In the event of a household insurance claim, you may be expected to pay a policy excess and any claims made may affect your future premiums.
1 in stock
0% finance available. Apply at checkout. Min 10% deposit.
TISSOT HERITAGE VISODATE POWERMATIC 80
Movement: Swiss Automatic
Materials: stainless steel case
Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
Dial: silver opalin
Water Resistance: 100M
Buckle: butterfly clasp with push-buttons
Tissot 2 Years of Warranty
You may also like…
Maurice Lacroix AIKON Venturer GMT Automatic 43mm White Dial
Maurice Lacroix AIKON Automatic 42mm Blue Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet£2,050.00
Maurice Lacroix ELIROS Date 40mm Brown Calf Leather Strap
Tissot Lovely Rose Gold£400.00
Baume & Mercier Classima 10263
Maurice Lacroix AIKON #tide Black
Baume & Mercier Ladies Hampton 10472
BALL Watch Company Engineer M Marvelight£2,370.00